Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Redesign

Good morning friends! It has come to my attention that it might be a grand idea to have a shirt designed for both men and women. Also, when I called the company to have the web address put on the back of the tee they accidentally goofed it up, so I just decided it would be easiest for a redisgn! And while we are talking about he shirt let me explain it a bit to you as there was some confusion with how the tshirt campaign worked.
1. I design a shirt.
2. They tell me how much it costs. 
3. I decide a price, so BB can receive some money as part of the fundraising aspect:-)
4. Set a goal. Say I want to sell like 10 tshirts.
5. I have to sell my goal or the tshirts won't get made. This way BB is not out any money- which is awesome since we have 0. And the company is not out any money.
6.they make and send the shirts and send us a check equaling more great things for foster kiddos!

Have a great day!
><> B

No comments:

Post a Comment